Saturday, May 3, 2008

My not so Super Saturday

In the 250K I was a total cardrack for the first couple hours. Had all the big hands and hit a couple flops with speculative hands and had a nice stack going into hour 3 with very little stealing or re-stealing. (against you Zim I had AA both times I repopped you)

I had made up my mind before the game started that cashing wasn't important I wanted a FT. At the bubble I had enough chips to coast to the cash but got it aipf with AT versus A2 suited. The A2 guy flopped the flush and it was all over but my 1M shove the last shove with 59.

While at it I satellited into the Aruba 50r and tried the WSOP satellite but failed to get through.

Onto the 2nd Chance 50K. About 5 hands in UTG raises 3X blind. I call it with 99 and two more guys call. The flop is 956, with two clubs. UTG raises 1/2 pot. I re-reraise repping JJ hopeing he has AA and will reshove me. Well the BB re-pops and UTG folds. I think for a moment and def see him having 78, but also two pair or the flush draw and a pair. I have top set and have outs even if he has 78 or hits his flush. I shove it all in to go for the chiplead. He has 78 and I brick out. GG

Meanwhile the Aruba game is going on. There are about 14 ppl in with first getting a $530 seat and second getting $320. I make it heads up with a 2:1 chip lead. Two suckouts later I have myself another ugly dress. GG and good night.

I will be going to Aruba, I cannot continue to get unlucky from now until September.

1 comment:

Vikesfan353 said...

I hate getting heads up, and then losing to suck outs. GRRRRR..
My wsop bounty on sat sucked too. I over played top pair early, and it all went south from there! Keep at those Aruba qualies, and I'm sure you'll get there! I wanna start playing them too, so get one already!!
GL