Saturday, May 31, 2008

Full slate

I continue to have awesome success in the AP satellites. I found that even though you can't register for subsequent satellites once you have won a seat you can register for multiple satellites at the same time and receive cash for any duplicate wins. I shipped 3 150k tickets within an hour the other day which puts me in great shape for another 2 months of satellites entries.

I threw in a couple $5r wins recently so I know I can do it. I just need to keep the volume up. I by no means put myself in the upper echelon of player but I'm smart enough to know that I can run deep. Hell I finished 5th in the 100k in my first attempt 3 years ago! If the donk I was can FT then for sure I can do it again now.

This is what my typical registration looks like:


Wish me Luck! I need it.

1 comment:

Vikesfan353 said...

Does it still limit the amount you can play because of the seats you've won?