Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hurray Hurray

"Hurray Hurray, it's the first of May. Outdoor fucking starts today."

In my case it's the start of next years hockey season today with the first of 3 tryout sessions for "A". Two weeks off hardly seems enough but whatever, when in Rome... I imagine baseball is the same thing in the States. It's actually starting to become really popular here. I guess the Blue Jays promote well and we also have an ex big leaguer (Greg O'halleron) that lives close by and volunteers a lot of his time. His kids are just awesome to watch in both baseball and hockey. Must be something in the genes.

I just watched a cool video of what the Big House will be like in 2010. This coming season will be interesting with the loss of seniors. They always seem to find enough new talent to keep tough. I'm sure this is a rebuilding year of sorts. Nov 22 Michigan is at Ohio State. If Bzim and Rags can stand sitting in a sea of Maize and Blue we should make it a date.

http://mgoblue.com/Multimedia/MultimediaCenter.aspx?id=71424&categoryId=81876

Sigh....I picked up what seems like my 5th or so ugly dress in the Aruba 50r last night. Always a bridesmaid... at least I got $420 out of it to fund further attempts.

Well this weekend is 'Super Saturday' on AP. I'm in the 250k and the 50k second chance as well as the 75k on Sunday. I satellited into that one after watching JoeDirt take down a ticket in the AP forum game last night. I wanted a ring side seat for his Sunday game.

Good Luck to all that play.

4 comments:

Thy said...

hey.. your MSN busted?

Joe_Dirt_50 said...

You fibber you.... I think that after I tore up the field in the forum tourney last night you went ahead and played the satty cause you had too. I am on to u bud, you reg for the satty and if you win the forum match then unreg the satty, good strategy bud.

I am sure you have noticed though that you never before had to worry about beating me and now u may be thinking why did I give away so much of your skills...-ev.

That is exactly what I thought about when dreaming about finding someone to help me out, what motivation is there to help someone play better if it is going to tap into their cash potential... No one will ever do a donk thing like that.

Your scariest thoughts imagined is what happens, but that is why I think you are a Man above Men and deserve the highest level of respect of any of the friends I have ever had.

Thx buddy, I told you I would make you proud...
jd

bzimzim said...

October 13 this year? Are you talking about the OSU-UM game? Cause that's in November. Also pretty sure the 13th is a Tuesday (it's my birthday). Not sure what you're referring to being on the 13th.

dealisup said...

You are so right Zim. And they play at OSU as well. I fixed my blog. My B-day is only a couple days off yours (plus a bucket full of years) I would like to go to that game. It is sort of a catch-22for ticket prices. If the game has Big 10 champ implications the cost will be pretty high. But what else is money for... ? You in?