Monday, March 24, 2008

Busy times...AP majors....Aruba/WSOP?

This is a busy time of year. My kids are in hockey playoffs. My oldest, 12, is out now. My 8 year old is in his finals with games Tuesday and Wednesday and if necessary Saturday. Then the season will be done. I coach both teams so obv never miss a game or practise. We also try and get north to ski/board because the end of the season is near. Yesterday was the first Sunday this winter that I could sleep in due to no practise at 7:00am but that damn bunny got my youngest excited with his gifts and he woke us up anyhow.

I won my second AP Forum match this week so was scheduled to play the 75K last night. This time I actually won HU compared to the last time when Carson purposely lost because he already had a seat. He wouldn't even let me ship him anything for it. He is definitely a great guy and I am happy for his all his success lately. I didn't cash in either. Made it 2+ hours in and ran into coolers both times. No regrets. I also watched Freddy play lat night. He played extremely well and got donked out when he shoved a Kxx flop with his AA and got called by KJ off. (the donk nuts) K turn and Freddy is railed. He will be winning one of these soon if he keeps at it.

A little about my relationship with AP...

I still have some internal contacts there after helping them out a few times pre-scandal. I quit playing AP but continued email contact with those I know. Well recently with their Cashier problem I got involved again. Once the problem was resolved they offered me a small cash token for helping. I asked them if they would consolidate my VP247 and AP accounts onto AP and they did! I now have my ARPs, cash, and rakeback all on my AP account. I was surprised to see that my account was back over 1K as well. I have been doing a few transfers for people that want Stars money and it all adds up.

So Saturday morning I decided to move AP onto my Main computer and see what is happening there. They have huge overlay satellites into their majors. I shipped a 100K pro bounty seat ($1000 seat) for 800 RPs (equivalent of $8) and a 150K ($530 seat) in a $20 rebuy, 2 seats guaranteed satty for $80. Only 9 players in it. 7 left at the break and only 4 of us added on. Easy shipping. So I may be playing more of the big games at AP. The majority of my play will still be on Stars. Their satellites are better in that you can take the cash. I also shipped a Stars Sunday warm up and a Sunday Million seat yesterday and took the cash.

Next goals, Aruba seat on AP. WSOP seat on Stars. Got to try this year. My BR can handle it and my satellite game is good.

1 comment:

Joe_Dirt_50 said...

Great Read bud... I just may have to stop by more ofter to see what's new. Gl with jr's play off's bud. I'm sure the ice water dumped over your head after they win will be a chilling experience.

jd