Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Slowing down

I really haven't played much poker. A few HU games, a little badbeat jackpot cash games, and a few 45 mans on Stars is all I've done the past week. I'm a little upset at myself for making some suggestions to the PRM at AP. I told him how much overlay was in the satty's and suggested an alternative structure. Well they seem to have taken my advice and implemented the change. Now my cash cow 150k rebuy satty's are gone :( I noticed that the overlay in the 150k was huge this past weekend. Some of that has to do with less people satelliting in. They effectively just moved the overlay from the sattys to the main event.

I played my first golf tournament of the year last week. I play a few 4 man team scramble events every year. We managed 3rd place in a field we could easily have won. We shot -12 and -14 won it. So many missed opportunities. I picked up a 40 ouncer of Rye (whiskey) from the prize table. Something that will definitely get used.

I also watched the last 3 rounds of the US open this week. Pretty entertaining. I'm not a huge Tiger fan but I sure appreciate how good he is and have a hard time cheering against him.

1 comment:

Vikesfan353 said...

Tiger is the nuts!! I couldn't root against Rocco either. It was a very entertaining US Open.