Friday, January 11, 2008

Slow start to the New Year

I've played very little so far this year. I decided to play a few satty's while waiting for a response on an 'appliance fix-it' forum. My washing machine is acting up. Hopefully I can get some good advice, it's worked for me a couple other times. I end up finding the faulty part and getting instructions on how to replace it then pick the part up at a local store. I save a few bucks and avoid the over priced service call that doesn't fix the issue.

Anyhow, I shipped 2 of 3 tonight. I lost the freezeout thinking I was in the rebuy period. I ended up calling an all-in with a flush draw without the odds to do so. I was shocked when I couldn't rebuy... Oh well. $50.5 in and $110 out. Not bad for 90 minutes work while carrying on 2 MSN conversations, answering multiple emails, researching a ski vacation, researching my washing machine issue, and drinking a few rye and cokes.

I'm now railing my bud Joe_Dirt who is pwning an MTT on Stars right now. Take it down Joe!

No comments: