Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My first MTT

I had wanted to find the motivation/time to play a few MTT's and just haven't done it. Yesterday I logged on at 7:30pm and played the $20 satty into the nightly 50K ($55) at the same time I played a few sng's because I had a bunch of T$ in my account. I won the satty and then quit for the night. At 11:00pm I turn off the TV and hit my pillow when the thought hits me. I forgot to unregister for the 50K!!!

I get up and logon and the first break is on. I have 2500 chips (start with 3k) the field is down to 900 from 1500. I decide to play it to cash. No way am I staying up to 6:00am to the bitter end and 180 players cash. I dbled up a couple times during the next hour and was sitting at 12K at the next break, if I could hang on another hour I would cash ($110) and it would be worth my while. My table was particularly tight and I was in 2nd place with the only laggy player (and CL) to my left. It was easy to glide to the cash. Once there I busted with KK to AQ aipf.

Not the way I wanted to do it, but I finally played my first MTT on Stars.

No comments: