Saturday, December 22, 2007

The ugly side

Up to this post on Stars I have run pretty well. I take my share of bad beats as well as sucking out a number of times. Normally these even out over just a few days. Lately it's been really ugly for me. It just seems that if there is a card or runner/runner combination that can take me from a dominating lead to a horrible beat it happens. I have lost $500 over the last few days. Here is my graph now:






I found this one match quite 'amusing'. Losing AA in two consecutive hands. I know what you're thinking, what a card rack for getting AA twice in a row.



The 5th hand of the tournament and first I entered with blinds of 15/30 there were two early limper's. I raised to 150. A late position guy re-raised to 270 and that took out the limper's. I shove my AA and he calls with AQ offsuit. Ship the str8 to the donk. This left me with 265 chips which I open shoved next hand after getting AA again. K7 soooooted calls me and ships the flush. My parting words were: "I suck"



My goal of hitting 2K before Jan 1 is at risk now. I need to turn it around quickly. Luckily I made $100 playing the satellites last night to keep my Stars account above $1500. If it gets any worse I might be forced to drop levels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what software tool you used to draw the profit graph. I've just started playing poker and want to have the history of my winning/losses.