Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sharkscope graph

I guess I should post my results so far. I'm doing well ROI wise. I have now started at the $16 sng level now playing 6-8 tables. That way I have close to $100 on the site at a time and would expect to earn $20+ per hour at that rate playing that level. I am watching RPT videos on MTT play and feel I am ready to play them. I want to have 100 buyins behind me and due to the time it takes to play them I don't want to start at the lower levels. $3rebuy or $20FO is as low as I want to play and for that 2K is necessary in my opinion.

I have done well on the 180 man $4.40's on Stars that I have played. I have an unsustainable 460% roi after playing 20 of them. I have 5 Final tables 2 2nds, and 2 3rds but I have yet to win one. They take over 3 hours to play and I don't often find that much concurrent time.

I may play one of those $50FO tourneys that I satellite into soon. I have profited well satelliting into them but I have always unregistered and taken the cash to date. I think I should play one. I did well playing the AP 150K tourney after satelliting in, I didn't have the option to unregister at AP.

Here is my graph now after 2 months on Stars, it's certainly heading in the right direction:

No comments: