Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Reviewing HH

I really think the best way to learn is to watch others play and analyze the play. It's really important to try and understand how others play the game and learn from that. Poker is a game of psychological warfare at times and knowing how others think is an advantage.

If anybody has HH that they are willing to share, please let me know. I like to review them and more importantly discuss key hands. I use a free HH reviewer: http://www.universal-replayer.net/download It supports the adding of comments which I do on key hands.

Here is one for you. I felt I played pretty well in this match. One player (gew78) really berated my play at the table and continues to hunt me down and tell me what a donkey I am.

This is a $50r satellite into the an Aruba package satellite worth $530. Most ppl satellite into this one in $5r or $2r satellites so there are usually no rebuys or addons.

http://deals-blog-attachments.googlegroups.com/web/%2450r%20aruba%20sat%20pure%20ownage.xml?gda=INU8HVEAAADHP7bv20GhC9EHZF31FUBfsDmBhxeRA_xuScZZQx3Mu2G1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDReCFw4d83bICuPyv6FeUjTsJf7Zr7U_R85EpxeuQm4Dy08VVU3fRS65b6689NGZ3Q&gsc=JJdquQsAAAD_6JOiYoY0zirrBexVOCh0

No comments: